יעל מבקרת בקולנוע
מערכת הפורומים של האתר

שאלות נפוצותשאלות נפוצות   חיפושחיפוש   רשימת חבריםרשימת חברים   קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   הרשמההרשמה 
 פרופילפרופיל   התחבר/י כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיותהתחבר/י כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות   התחבר/יהתחבר/י 
אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע

Budha, Karma, Astrology and Gmar Chatima Tova

נושא זה נעול ואתה לא יכול לערוך הודעות או להגיב    אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע -> מה שמסביב
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר/ת הודעה
יעל
מבקרת בקולנוע
מבקרת בקולנוע

בפורום מ: 5/06/02
הודעות: 1581
מיקום: חיפה

הודעהפורסם: 14:01 15/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

Hello all... Just an hour ago i discovered (when talking to my mother) it is Erev Yom Kipur today. So i decided to fast (with some water) and the idea of the Tzom seemed to Ana (a friend who lives here) so nice, she decided to fast with me. so now I am surely doing it!

A little over a month has passed since I came here, and finally (although quite unfortunately) I have been to the cinema. Yoo Hoo. The place it self was quite small and not fancy at all, but the seats were like heaven... they were like having a private couch to sink softly into. The chairs are not the kind that folds up as you stand, and yet the space between rows is impressive. The true cost was 15 SF, but on mondays you can see a movie for 12 SF.
All in all, it is expensive, but like some have noted before, everything is expensive here in Switzerland, and salaries are also higher... so we should not be too sorry for them, but for me, with my israeli money here, i must say it is not so cheap.

anyhow, after an enlightening (tartey mashma) talk during lunch about karma and the next life, i will go vacum clean some rooms in this life.

Gmar Chatima Tova,
Yael

[ הודעה זו נערכה על-ידי: Yael בתאריך 2002-09-15 15:02 ]
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית בקר באתר המפרסם
קרן
כוכבת אתר
כוכבת אתר

בפורום מ: 6/06/02
הודעות: 2018

הודעהפורסם: 17:49 15/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

יעל,
מעניין אם תעמדי בצום, שיהיה צום קל בכל אופן
לגבי הקולנוע, הוא היה כמו זה שהיינו בציריך אז כשראינו את "מועדון קרב"?

ביי ביי
קרן

[ הודעה זו נערכה על-ידי: קרן בתאריך 2002-09-15 23:50 ]
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית שלח דואר אלקטרוני בקר באתר המפרסם
צבי
כוכב אתר
כוכב אתר

בפורום מ: 7/06/02
הודעות: 208
מיקום: ירושלים

הודעהפורסם: 0:15 17/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

הי יעל,
שכחת לספר לנו איזה סרט ראית!
ואני אשמח גם לשמוע על השיחה מארוחת הצהריים חיוך

ביי,
צבי.
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית שלח דואר אלקטרוני מספר ICQ
מארק
חבר/ת פורום ותיק/ה
חבר/ת פורום ותיק/ה

בפורום מ: 23/08/02
הודעות: 173
מיקום: ק.ביאליק

הודעהפורסם: 14:47 17/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

כן, חבל. יש כבר הרבה סרטים חדשים (**SPAM**, "כל הפחדים כולם"). בחופש סוכות אני מתכוון ללכת לראות את "כל הפחדים כולם" (The Sum of all Fears), אבל מכיוון שאני מבין את המצב...
מישהו כאן הלך לסרט ויכול להגיד לי אם הוא שווה צפייה?
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית מספר ICQ
יעל
מבקרת בקולנוע
מבקרת בקולנוע

בפורום מ: 5/06/02
הודעות: 1581

הודעהפורסם: 18:03 17/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

Hey there
well, the cinema was nothing like the one in Zurich, cause the one in Zurich was BIG, and this one small. But the personal couches.. ahh wonderful. although, if you have a tendency to fall asleep in movies, i would watch out from this cinema קריצה

Zvi, the movie I saw was "the road to perdition"... I do not want to give away my opinion (bahhh) cause I may send a review. It is hard to write without a computer, but I feel the public must be (ahmm ahmm) informed.

I did fast, and i fast without eating or drinking, but the length waw only 23 hours and a half... that's how it suited with the dinners here. 2 people fasted with me! It was not so hard, more the emotional part of making a "cheshbon nefesh" was hard. So I had a real Yom Kipur, i think... or as real as it gets for a non religious person.

The talk at lunch about Karmas turned into a series of talks about Budhism and Karma. According to the Budhism look at life, the life we have now is just part of an infinite loop of lives. According to our deeds, we roll into different lives. In some we suffer more, In some we suffer less. The better your Karma is, the better you roll in the next life. Good Karma is the result of doing good (of course, kind of hard to decide on that) but the first thing is not to do bad. not to hurt other humans or animals, and not to hurt one self too. Of course I know about this very little, so what ever i say may be not accurate. The desire is to reach a state of 'enlightment', which you can not reach if you have bad Karma. We create our Karma for this life, and also for the next... so stop killing spiders חיוך I stopped. well truth is i am just too afraid...

enough for now,
Take good care of your Karma
Yael

[ הודעה זו נערכה על-ידי: Yael בתאריך 2002-09-17 19:04 ]
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית בקר באתר המפרסם
צבי
כוכב אתר
כוכב אתר

בפורום מ: 7/06/02
הודעות: 208
מיקום: ירושלים

הודעהפורסם: 23:32 17/09/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

ומה עם ג'וקים? חיוך
"Road To Perdition" טרם הגיע לכאן, אבל נשמע מעניין...
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית שלח דואר אלקטרוני מספר ICQ
הצג הודעות מלפני:   
   נושא זה נעול ואתה לא יכול לערוך הודעות או להגיב    אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע -> מה שמסביב כל הזמנים הם GMT +2 (שעון ישראל)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

קפוץ אל:  
אתה לא יכול לפרסם נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע בסקרים בפורום זה
בחזרה לדף הראשי