יעל מבקרת בקולנוע
מערכת הפורומים של האתר

שאלות נפוצותשאלות נפוצות   חיפושחיפוש   רשימת חבריםרשימת חברים   קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   הרשמההרשמה 
 פרופילפרופיל   התחבר/י כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיותהתחבר/י כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות   התחבר/יהתחבר/י 
אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע

A glitch in the Matrix... and a storm

נושא זה נעול ואתה לא יכול לערוך הודעות או להגיב    אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע -> מה שמסביב
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר/ת הודעה
יעל
מבקרת בקולנוע
מבקרת בקולנוע

בפורום מ: 5/06/02
הודעות: 1581
מיקום: חיפה

הודעהפורסם: 16:51 29/10/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

Two days ago, Me Ana, and Swaveck sat to watch the Matrix. A wind storm was howling outside and the whole house shook. Just as Morpheus said "i think we got trouble" (Right after he was taking Neo into the software with the lady in red...) the electricity in the whole village went kaput...
I went outside to look at the sky. A waterfall of stars! so beautiful i decided immediately that when i grow up i want to leave in a place where there is no electricity. Or at least no electrivity during the night! The wind was so strong I almost flew away (sadly i could not really lose sense of gravity).
So with no electricity, you turn to the aid of the good old fire. Candles, lots of them. Ana was carrying them around and looked like Nicole Kidman in "the others". Brrr...
In the morning when i Woke up the sky was clear. There was no wind. and electricity was working. What a shame!

That same evening we decided to conitnue with the Matrix.
I must say I discover that the more i see the movie, the more i enjoy it. At first i did not go crazy over it. Oren of course tried to help me see the light. This helped and after the second time I watched it, I liked it more. When he got the DVD and watched some more scenes from it, I started to feel that "wow. Cool" feeling. It does take me a long time sometime... but when i watch it now, remebering lines and nuances of acting I really enjoy it.
We did not see it through the end yet, but maybe tonight we will.
By the way, "the matrix" also has a pretty cool and enjoyable sound track, but that is a complete different discussion...
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית בקר באתר המפרסם
קרן
כוכבת אתר
כוכבת אתר

בפורום מ: 6/06/02
הודעות: 2018

הודעהפורסם: 21:38 29/10/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

יעל הי... בלי קשר למה שכתבת שנשמע מדהים..

ראית את זה עם תרגום טקסטואלי לאנגלית? (זה מאד עוזר לשים תרגום).

אנה והשני חיוך ראו את זה פעם ראשונה?
נראה לך שהם הבינו? (לא כולם שם דוברי אנגלית טובה)...

קרן

[ הודעה זו נערכה על-ידי: קרן בתאריך 2002-10-29 21:59 ]
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית שלח דואר אלקטרוני בקר באתר המפרסם
יעל
מבקרת בקולנוע
מבקרת בקולנוע

בפורום מ: 5/06/02
הודעות: 1581

הודעהפורסם: 23:41 29/10/02    נושא ההודעה: הגב עם ציטוט

Well, we saw it with Polish subtitles, and for Ana only it was the first time. She is smart, but i dont know how much she understood as we never got to the end.
Right now, they are watching lord of the rings behind me, but for me it has been enough. It is really so different on a large screen and on a small one. makes me think...anyhow it is late, so i should really go to bed חיוך
Laila Tov,
Yael
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית בקר באתר המפרסם
הצג הודעות מלפני:   
   נושא זה נעול ואתה לא יכול לערוך הודעות או להגיב    אינדקס הפורומים של יעל מבקרת בקולנוע -> מה שמסביב כל הזמנים הם GMT +2 (שעון ישראל)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

קפוץ אל:  
אתה לא יכול לפרסם נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע בסקרים בפורום זה
בחזרה לדף הראשי